Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Update ‘View’ link broken, getting blank page

• Treebeard

@malawimama

On the activity page I see members avatars, their names, a brief line or 2 of text and a few have ‘View’ links next to their activity. The ones that start with /activity/p/ (some number after it) are broken. I think these are Updates posted from the user’s profile, but the links show nothing, just blank content, there’s nothing there when you click on the link- just shows the avatar, name, and the links ‘View’ and ‘Delete’ but nothing below that.

Anyone else have this issue? I’m afraid to Upgrade BuddyPress and the template packs, so I’m really stuck.

1. Which version of WordPress are you running?
    – WP 3.2.1
    2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install?
    – root directory
    3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
    – root
    4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version?
    – no I don’t think so, it’s a new site
    5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
    6. Which version of BP are you running?
    – 1.2.9
    7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
    – no
    8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
    – YES: All Multiple Accounts; BP-Album+, BP Posts on Profile, BuddyPress Activity Plus, BuddyPress Template Pack, Facebook Like Box, HeadSpace2, jQuery Mega Menu, Latest News Widget, Premium Slider, Search Everything, Share and Follow, SI CAPTCHA Anti-Spam, User Role Editor, Visitor Maps and Who’s Online, WordPress Database Backup
    9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
    – Used the template pack, added my own headers/footers, changed nothing else
    10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
    – No
    11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
    – No.
    12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
    13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
    – Don’t see any listed
    14. Which company provides your hosting?
    – Not sure have to get back to you (It’s a client’s website)
    15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
    – Linux

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Update ‘View’ link broken, getting blank page’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar