Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Why member can’t chane avatar

• Upload Failed! Error was: Unable to create directory /avatars/2. Is its parent directory writable by the server?

and up header show erorr example erorr :

PHP Error Message

Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/a2046210/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1948

PHP Error Message

Warning: file_exists() [function.file-exists]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/a2046210/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1939

PHP Error Message

Warning: is_dir() [function.is-dir]: open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/) is not within the allowed path(s): (/home/:/usr/lib/php:/tmp) in /home/a2046210/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 1948

pliss all.. help me. you can look my erorr at http://www.odevanty.com
    you can look erorr if you upload/change avatar…

thanks

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• Hans
    Participant

@hanss

You should be able to fix this problem quite easy. I think the folder sitename.com/wp-content/uploads/ doesn’t have the right permissions. You should chmod them to 707 or 777. This way, Buddypress can create a “avatars” folder inside your uploads folder.

It should work after it.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Why member can’t chane avatar’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar