Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

WordPress database error

• Hi,

I installed buddypress and a couple plugins like tweetstream and the gallery one. Anyway, I went to create a post for my blog and got the following message:

WordPress database error: [Table ‘gmp1993_wrdp1.wp_bp_user_blogs_blogmeta’ doesn’t exist]

SELECT * FROM wp_bp_user_blogs_blogmeta WHERE blog_id = 1 AND meta_key = ‘last_activity’

WordPress database error: [Table ‘gmp1993_wrdp1.wp_bp_user_blogs_blogmeta’ doesn’t exist]

INSERT INTO wp_bp_user_blogs_blogmeta ( blog_id, meta_key, meta_value ) VALUES ( 1, ‘last_activity’, ‘2010-04-20 06:27:35’ )

Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/gmp1993/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php:615) in /home/gmp1993/public_html/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 868

So I cant post any update to my blog. I’m sure this is an easy fix for some tech gurus but I’m kind of lost. I would appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Mike

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • I just wanted to update this post and supply more info to see if it helps get some answers. I am running wordpress on hostgator. My site was working fine until I used buddypress plugin. I also used the BP compatibility plugin since Im using Magazine Basic theme designed by Themes by bavotasan.com. When I deactivated BP, I could post updates to my blog fine. When BP is activated, I get the error I posted above. How can I install BP and post updates without getting the error message above?

Thanks!

Mike

Just had this problem myself.

https://trac.buddypress.org/ticket/2361

Normally BP fails silently if this table is missing. However if a WordPress plugin calls $wpdb->show_errors() it reports the error above.

Workaround – find the plugin with $wpdb->show_errors() and comment it out.

Ian

paulinhapenedo

@paulinhapenedo

Just had this problem myself and solved it with https://trac.buddypress.org/changeset/2988
    Simply added the || !bp_core_is_multisite() and voilá.

Thanks guys

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘WordPress database error’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar