Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Member buttons – Mention this User and Send Private Message – redirecting to latest blog post

• I’ve just tried to integrate Buddy Press into a custom template I built for my sit STRAYOutdoors.com, but I’m having trouble with the Member Buttons that members use to connect with each other.

When a member tries to “Send Private Message” or “Mention this User” they are redirected to the latest blog post. Also, when a member tries to “Add Friend” they get a message that a message on the page that says “Friendship could not be requested.”

I’m running WordPress 3.0.3 and BuddyPress 1.2.6. I used BuddyPress Template Pack 1.0.2 to add BP functionality to my theme. I’m using a number plugins, but would rather not disable them as I’m working on a live site (yes, I know, bad idea, but it’s still a small site, so the stakes are fairly low).

These functions remained broken when I switched to using the default BuddyPress theme also, which makes me think it’s something to do with a plugin. (Does anyone know of any know plugin conflicts that might cause this?)

I’ve looked around, but haven’t had any luck finding an answer.

• The topic ‘Member buttons – Mention this User and Send Private Message – redirecting to latest blog post’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar