Categories
Search
Bottom

when is BP 1.3 out?

• kriskl
    Participant

@kriskl

Hi, sorry, I can;t find it

any ‘rough’ deadline for when is 1.3 version coming out?

it may help me do some planning with upgrades on the live site,

thanks
    kris

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

• Pisanojm
    Participant

@pisanojm

You can find this on the trac site…
    trac.buddypress.org

Pisanojm
    Participant

@pisanojm

sorry not 1.3, but the milestones, etc.

I don’t think there is a firm date , there are quite a few Trac tickets to work through and the speed those get resolved at and are tested by community members will tend to dictate the release date; I wouldn’t have thought for a good six weeks yet? but I may be wide of the mark on that. One of the core dev team or mods may have a better idea.

Jeff Sayre
    Participant

@jeffsayre

I am purely speculating at this point but I would expect that BP 1.3 will not be out for at least 2 or 3 months. You can track its progress in Trac, as @pisanojm suggested. Notice that a target-release date has not yet been assigned.

https://trac.buddypress.org/roadmap

kriskl
    Participant

@kriskl

thank you so such swift reply

kris

idotter
    Participant

@idotter

As I see on the trac site there are 97 % finished … how long does it take for the last 3 % ? It seems to be 4 months behind ETA …

The three core devs are working as much as time allows them, and others are helping where possible to test and feedback, create patches where needed.

1.3 should be approaching a RC stage pretty soon hopefully, but the core devs will be able to give a better estimate of that time.

The date on milestone we have to set to something. It’s not indicative of any real target. Having said that, being one of those 3 aforementioned developers, we would have liked to have had it out sooner

We’re aiming for a beta or release candidate this month.

idotter
    Participant

@idotter

Cool, THX Paul and hnla … I just wondered – there should be no blame ;)

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘when is BP 1.3 out?’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar