Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Problems with reply button on activity page

• heartcry2109

@heartcry2109

I installed the latest version of WordPress and installed the buddypress plug in yesterday, along with the default bp theme.

The problem I have is that when you visit the activity page, when you hit the reply button next to an item, no reply form appears. Instead you have to click “view” first, and then reply once the individual item appears.

Any ideas at all please?

THanks,

John

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• @mercime
    Keymaster

@mercime

Are you using a custom theme, child theme or bp-default theme?

heartcry2109

@heartcry2109

bp-default theme. When I click on the “reply” button on the activity page, It moves slightly as if something should appear, but nothing does. Almost like the form is appearing behind the background of the page. But when I click “view”, it opens the isolated status on a separate page, and when I click reply then, the form appears below the original status. I have tried a few different themes, and they all seem similar.

heartcry2109

@heartcry2109

Managed to sort it guys, thankyou. It was another plugin that was previously installed that had been conflicting with buddy press. Sorted. ;)

hugocontreras

@hugocontreras

hi! I’m having the same problem using the theme Custom Community, which plugin was making conflict for you? thx for the help!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with reply button on activity page’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar