Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Yes, i have a private communnity, but can we make exceptions with some blogs?

• I have the users-only-plugin 2 installed, so my community is entirely private, but i’ll need a second option. I mean, the community entirely private is great, but it’ll be necessary to let the users choose if they want to have their blog behind de community walls. I mean, is possible to let the users choose if they want to make their blog visible and outstanding from the community? (only the blog)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • bump

techguy
    Participant

@crashutah

Have you tried asking the plugin author?

yep, i asked @r-a-y ‘coz i know he has do something with it; the author is @Jehy (4 months since active). The thing is i don’t know how to code in wordpress or buddypress.

r-a-y
    Keymaster

@r-a-y

Hey hachimaki,

Your needs would need to be custom-coded. When a user creates a blog, they have the option to select its privacy. A possible solution involves checking if the blog in question is private; if so redirect to the registration page, if not, leave open to public.

@r-a-y Yeah, you have simplified the entire problem in one phrase, i’m amazed! ;)

I suppose i should learn to code on wordpress, much more difficult than Joomla! or Nuked for me.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Yes, i have a private communnity, but can we make exceptions with some blogs?’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar