after all, it was just an error of file permission.
language file permissions have been changed to 640 unaware, then i changed to 644.
thanks for you all,
and @abimelx you should check file permissions.
thanks for your replies!
now, I’ve uploaded buddypress-ja.mo to wp-content/languages,
and also make sure for my language settings, but it remains in English.
until upgraded, it has certainly expressed in Japanese,
so it […]
i used BP 1.2.8 with buddypress-ja.mo, and upgraded to 1.2.9 last Friday.
then, BP shows as English version.
i updated PO and MO files from new POT file, and also tried to make new MO file, but nothing have changed. […]
@seamile active 10 months ago