Admin Activity Stream Replies not posting to group activity
Hi, any help would be appreciated. I’ve got the site running and I’ve worked out quite a few kinks but there is 2 that I just can’t seem to get straightened out.
To be more specific here is what I’m doing.
- No Forums installed
- Not a conflict with another plugin I’ve tried running just BP by itself with same result
- Using BP-default theme
- BP 1.7.2
- WP 3.5.1
- Using .pot file to change all groups to teams
- Using 20+ teams all hidden
- Each team member can post updates on their activity stream
- Using RS Activity Update (awesome btw!) to update stream with ajax
- Using BP Media to allow users to post pictures and video to stream
1. Admin is trying to reply to each update from the admin activity stream
The reply shows in the admin but not on the group page.
2. Even if you click “View activity” from the right side of the admin activity stream it takes you to a 404 page, I’ve found one post somewhere that says this is because the group/team is hidden. Doesn’t make sense but ok?….
Again thanks in advance for any help. Even if you can’t fix it but you can reproduce the issue please post below. I can’t seem to make it work even with just the core and bp-default so it would seem others would be having this problem too.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.