Announcing Unofficial Version 1.2 of bp-skeleton-component
Since it was necessary for us to have an up-to-date skeleton component from which to work, we went through all the Changesets since v1.1 of this component was released, making any necessary changes to bp-skeleton-component-1_1. I thought it would be useful for the community, so I polished it up a little bit and packaged it in a zip file.
We started all the way back at Changset 1046 (the first Changeset dated february 10, 2009, the date v1.1 of the skeleton component was released) and ending with the most recent Changeset 1324. That’s 278 changesets of changes to scour.
We’ve created a readme file, that’s distributed with the package, that lists all the Changesets implemented.
I cannot and do not guarantee that we got everything right. I would not use this in a production environment. Only use it for development and testing purposes at this time. So, you’ve been properly warned!
Please post any issues you may have with this version of the skeleton component within this thread. As this is not an official BuddyPress pacakge, do not report bugs in trac.
So, with that caveat, if you’re looking for the most-up-to-date BuddyPress skeleton component version, then I present to you bp-skeleton-component-1_2_URC1. The first unofficial release candidate for a version 1.2 of this developers’ bare-bones component:
UPDATE: This version is now official (along with some more updates) please download this version. Huge thanks to Jeff Sayre for all his work on this!
I hope you find this useful.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.