bp_activity table is empty
1. WordPress Version 3.4.1
2. WordPress NOT on a subdomain
3. WP installed on root of domain
4. Not an upgrade.
5. WordPress was functioning pre-Buddypress, and it still is as far as I can see.
6. BP Version 1.5.6
7. I did not upgrade BP.
8. I have lots of other plugins, ones that are concerned with BP are bbPress, BP Sitewide Activity Widget
9. I am using a BP theme that came with Tersus theme, which got auto-detected in the setup wizard
10. I have not modified the core files.
11. I do not have custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. bbPress Version 2.1. I installed it via the Plugin manager.
13. error_log http://pastebin.com/hJAmK8YY
14. Hosting provided by Ventra IP
15. Server: LAMP
In the community site that I am trying to set up, the landing page is one of the most important to the client. I couldn’t find any other way to set up what he wants apart from using Sitewide Activity Widget plugin. http://buddydev.com/plugins/buddypress-sitewide-activity-widget/
However, when I insert the widget that this plugin installed, the activity stream looks to be empty. I go into phpMyAdmin, and notice that the tables prefix_bp_activity and prefix_bp_activity_meta are both empty. I try and do something (anything) in the forums then check the table, nothing is being added to those tables.
The topic ‘bp_activity table is empty’ is closed to new replies.