Cannot see Members or Activity after 1.8.1 upgrade
I am having issues seeing Activity and Members after upgrade to 1.8.1 (from 1.6).
When looking at http://spiritualnotreligious.net/activity/ I see, “Sorry, there was no activity found. Please try a different filter.” This is with filter set to “Everything”.
When looking at http://spiritualnotreligious.net/members I see error “Sorry, no members were found.” (We have more than 1000 members).
I can see all users at /wp-admin/users.php
/wp-admin/admin.php?page=bp-groups says “No Groups Found” with filter of “All” even though it also notes on the tab that there are (5) Public groups.
/wp-admin/admin.php?page=bp-activity says “No activities found.” even though the navigation section on same page states 5,344 items (page 1 of 268).
1. Which version of WordPress are you running?- 3.6
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? root
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? Yes, 3.4
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. Yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? 1.8.1
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? 1.6
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? BackUpWordPress, PHP Execution, s2Member® Framework, All in one Favicon (I have seen same issue with all disabled)
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? BuddyBoss, but have seen same issue with BuddyPress Default
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No. I even attempted removing the buddypress directory and uploading fresh.
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? No
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? No bbPress.
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting? Dreamhost
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Apache (I believe) – Dreamhost VPS
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.