Contact Form 7 AJAX stops working when BP enabled
The AJAX of my Contact Form 7 forms (version 3.4.2) stopped functioning after I upgraded to the latest Buddypress. The forms still submit, but the page reloads instead of using AJAX. Disabling Buddypress solves the problem. I disabled all plugins except CF7 and tested then individually with every other plugin, and the conflict is only happening with Buddypress.
Any advice on how to get AJAX back online?
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? 3.5.2
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? Directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? Subdirectory
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? 3.5.1
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. Yes.
6. Which version of BP are you running? 1.7
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? 1.6
Note: I uninstalled & deleted files associated with BP Template Pack, including the six subfolders it generated in my theme.
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? Contact Form 7 (version 3.4.2) + others.
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? Standard.
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No.
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? No.
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? 2.3.2
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting? HostGator
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Apache
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.