Group forum turned off when "Admin > Settings" saved
Group “Forum” setting is being turned off when group “Settings” are saved on front end. Does not happen on back end.
This is what is happening
- Go to a group of which I am an Administrator.
- Click “Admin” tab
- Go to “Forum”
- Under “Group Forum Settings” check the box for “Yes, I want this group to have a forum”
- Click “Save Settings”
- Result is as expected, “Forum” tab shows in Group navigation.
Here is the problem:
- Go to “Settings”
- Click “Save Changes” (Whether any changes are made or not does not matter)
- Result is not as expected: “Forum” tab disappears; setting under “Group Forum Settings” is now unchecked
If forums are not set to “Yes” already, there is no effect. The option remains unchecked.
WP 3.5.1, BP 1.7.1, ACTS Today
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.