Group forum turned off when "Admin > Settings" saved
Group “Forum” setting is being turned off when group “Settings” are saved on front end. Does not happen on back end.
This is what is happening
- Go to a group of which I am an Administrator.
- Click “Admin” tab
- Go to “Forum”
- Under “Group Forum Settings” check the box for “Yes, I want this group to have a forum”
- Click “Save Settings”
- Result is as expected, “Forum” tab shows in Group navigation.
Here is the problem:
- Go to “Settings”
- Click “Save Changes” (Whether any changes are made or not does not matter)
- Result is not as expected: “Forum” tab disappears; setting under “Group Forum Settings” is now unchecked
If forums are not set to “Yes” already, there is no effect. The option remains unchecked.
WP 3.5.1, BP 1.7.1, ACTS Today
- The topic ‘Group forum turned off when "Admin > Settings" saved’ is closed to new replies.