Help Please I am begging
I have the huddle theme for wordpress. I have a issue with profile fields viewing
…johnny… Ok for some reason it’s not showing what I am talking about but it has a html link instead of name
How can this be fixed? I tried the extended options to not allow automatic linking and still not working.
Please help me?
here is a link to a example: http://aitbuddy.com/members/johnny/profile/
. Which version of WordPress are you running? 3.4.2
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? Directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? Root
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? No
6. Which version of BP are you running? Version 1.6.1
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? No
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? Buddypress additions
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? Huddle theme
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? No
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? Version none
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting? Go Daddy
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Linux I think
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.