Image Upload – broken links
1. Which version of WPMU are you running? WordPress MU 2.7.1
2. Did you install WPMU as a directory or subdomain install? Subdomain
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? Root
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WPMU? If so, from which version? No
5. Was WPMU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress? No
6. Which version of BuddyPress (BP) are you running? 1.0.1
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? 1.0
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? All deactivated: Dynamic Content Gallery, Login widget, Remove BuddyPress admin bar, Secure and Accessible PHP Contact Form, Ad-minister, Contact Form 7, Google Analytics for WordPress, Google News, Google News Sitemap, Headspace2, Maintenance Mode, Really Simple CAPTCHA, Robots Meta, Sociable.
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? Standard
10. If running bbPress, which version? N/A
11. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. None
I’ve installed WPMU and BuddyPress. Everything functioning ok, but image upload doesn’t work. I deactivated all plugins, including BuddyPress. Using the browser uploader, the image uploads and WPMU is making different sized images, but they appear in the media library as broken links. When I insert into a post, it appears as a broken link also.
My server has GD, Imagemagik, Safe mode is off. I’ve replaced all files, apart from the contents of the wp-content folder. wp-content is chmoded to 755, as is blogs-dir.
My feeling is that the htaccess isn’t rewriting as it should, as all files are from the WPMU zip.
After upload, the File URL is, but appears as a broken link:
Look forward to your support!
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.