Problem after upgrade…
Hey, i had a test buddypress subdomain installation over the WPMU 2.8.4a subdomain installation. It was all ok untill I update it to the most recent release.
Steps for updates was:
– Disable all plugins
– Disable buddypress theme and delete the default themes
– Upgrade buddypress from dashbord
– Copy the new default themes and activate them
Now the problem I’m facing after update
– No custom xprofile field group and unable to create new group where it was functional before update.
– Unable to create new user and make any activity.
When I check my log, I check my DB and don’t find any single table for buddypress where as there should be 19 table for Buddypress.
To resolve it I just disable the buddypress and delete all buddypress file from plugin and theme. Then install it again on a new subdomain but same result. No database table.
I’m not sure is a buddypress error or not. But can anyone give me any suggestion?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.