(sigh) integration cookie problem for all users except admin
I have BP 1.0.2 and BBP 1.0.1 installed and integrated.
Everything is fine as admin, but other users can’t post. It seems to work (no error messages) but no post appears. I checked the db and it isn’t there either.
So I followed the trail and found that the problem is happening in “validate_auth_cookie()” in “class.wp-auth.php” (via “bb-auth()” in “bb-posts.php”).
Specifically, the call to “get_user()” around line 77 is returning false, exiting at line 288 in “class.wp-users.php” .
Does this ring any bells? As far as I know I have everything set up correctly with the integration. This is reinforced by the fact that the admin user is working fine.
Some other details:
- I have flushed cookies and tried this on multiple browsers
- I have all the secret keys defined on both sides
- I have “define(‘WP_AUTH_COOKIE_VERSION’, 1);” in bb-config.php
- I am using deep integration, but get the same result without it
- I get the same result with the standard bbPress theme
Of course, I’ve searched this forum and the bbPress forum for clues.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.