(sigh) integration cookie problem for all users except admin
I have BP 1.0.2 and BBP 1.0.1 installed and integrated.
Everything is fine as admin, but other users can’t post. It seems to work (no error messages) but no post appears. I checked the db and it isn’t there either.
So I followed the trail and found that the problem is happening in “validate_auth_cookie()” in “class.wp-auth.php” (via “bb-auth()” in “bb-posts.php”).
Specifically, the call to “get_user()” around line 77 is returning false, exiting at line 288 in “class.wp-users.php” .
Does this ring any bells? As far as I know I have everything set up correctly with the integration. This is reinforced by the fact that the admin user is working fine.
Some other details:
– I have flushed cookies and tried this on multiple browsers
– I have all the secret keys defined on both sides
– I have “define(‘WP_AUTH_COOKIE_VERSION’, 1);” in bb-config.php
– I am using deep integration, but get the same result without it
– I get the same result with the standard bbPress theme
Of course, I’ve searched this forum and the bbPress forum for clues.
- The topic ‘(sigh) integration cookie problem for all users except admin’ is closed to new replies.