staff scheduling plugin
[Apologies for the duplicate post in Installing BuddyPress, which was a mistake]
We are looking for a staff scheduling plugin in WordPress to manage freelance personal care assistants (PCA’s) on our web site to work with BuddyPress. We are trying to build a “crew” of PCA’s that can respond when care is needed by letting them know available dates/times and tasks. We want to simplify it so that they can work on our website and make known their availability for time slots that they are needed, without excessive interaction and discussions. We need it to do the following:
1) Admin can book days/times that need to be staffed for various services, setting the length of time slot, e.g., between 09:00 and 11:00. The task can be single or multiple days. The ability to leave some notes with information would also be good.
2) Staff can book days that they are on vacation, also after they have been assigned a shift. The ability to leave some notes with information would also be good.
3) An e-mail notification is sent to a Manager to decide which Staff members will receive an e-mail notification of work availability, depending on the task, skill needed, rates, etc. If this is not possible, we can skip this step.
4) An e-mail notification is sent to the chosen Staff members with a link to the calendar page.
5) The Staff members login on the calendar page and selects the task that needs to be filled and their availability for specific days (if multiple days) and specific time periods they are available, e.g., 1 ½ hours from 09:00 and 10:30. The ability to leave some notes with information would also be good.
6) The task is then marked as Pending in the calendar and an e-mail is sent to the Manager and Admin, but others can still respond to the time slot, in case there are multiple responses and one Staff member fits better than the other.
7) The Manager or Amin decides which staff member to choose, based on the activity, task, skill needed, rates, etc.
8) The task is marked as Booked in the calendar and an e-mail notification is sent to all Staff members who received the notification of work availability that the task is Booked. If it is a multiple day task, and some of the time slots are still open, they should appear as available to repeat the process.
Thanks for any idea’s that anyone has.
The topic ‘staff scheduling plugin’ is closed to new replies.