Uncaught ReferenceError: BP_Theme is not defined – Suffusion theme
Uncaught ReferenceError: BP_Theme is not defined
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? 3.4
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? Directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? Root
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? Started on 3.4 SVN and upgraded to 3.4 proper
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. Yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? 1.6 SVN
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? No
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? I have several plugins. I’ve disabled all that tie into BuddyPress.
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? Suffusion with the Suffusion Buddypress pack
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? No
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? I did, but I’ve removed the file in my troubleshooting.
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? 2.1 SVN
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting? VPS
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? Linux, Apache 2.2
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.