Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Can I add an Email Listserve similar to Google Groups?

• WPChina
    Participant

@wordpresschina

I searched for “Listserv”, Google Groups” and “email list” on this forum but can not find a plugin that does this:

Rather than having my Members always come and visit my BuddyPress site to post Forum topics, I would rather like them to also have the ability to respond via email like how a listserv operates. Is this possible? Google Groups allows Members to both post in the Website or via Email, and this si what functionality I am searching for.

Tks for your assistance~

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

• Bob
    Participant

@koolbob

I am interested in the same thing. You have not had a reply in three months, so I would guess there is little or no interest in the subject. I too, have a client who likes listserv, and just opening a new window for Google Groups is all I can do. Maybe someone else can help, here.

You would think that either a moderator or product manager would answer you post.

r-a-y
    Keymaster

@r-a-y

This currently isn’t possible.

Such a feature has been mentioned before and is on a list of requested features, so hopefully something will materialize in the next few months.

danbrellis
    Participant

@danbrellis

Any updates on this? A feature like this would be ideal for my development site.

@mercime
    Keymaster

@mercime

if I recall well, @r-a-y is on top of this one – for BP 1.5 – 1.6 – 1.7

r-a-y
    Keymaster

@r-a-y

@mercime – *whispers* ssh! it’s a secret! ;) That’s all I can say for now!

@mercime
    Keymaster

@mercime

@r-a-y – *whispers* ok. best wishes ;)

hum… do you know how to follow @r-a-y about this plugin? is he working on this already?
    thank you all

Miko
    Participant

@mikosoft

+1 for this… any way for us keen peeps to be the first to know?

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Can I add an Email Listserve similar to Google Groups?’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar