Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Desired: Plugin for Admin Interface View / Edit of BuddyPress Registration Fields

• becca37
    Participant

@becca37

I’d love to see (and would/will create it if I can figure out how) the ability to, via a plugin which adds these features to the admin interface not via manual code changes, a way to

(1) View the BuddyPress profile data, including any “extended” fields”, for each user via the Admin interface

(2) Update the BuddyPress profile data, including any “extended” fields”, for each user via the Admin interface

Right now I can only see the data gathered on the BuddyPress registration screen in each indivdual user profile, and only the User can edit the data for those fields.

In the admin interface I don’t see a way to get a listing of the field data, or to edit the data in those fields. For instance, I’m collecting User Display Name, City, State, Donation E-Mail Address, Donation on Behalf of Walker, and Donation Receipt Reference Number and I’d love to see all (or a selectable sub-set of) the registration data fields in a grid for every user (or a selectable sub-set of users i.e. based on profile field value (i.e. Walker1) or based on Group(s)) then be able to select an individual user record and edit that profile data if needed.

| Edit | Display Name (core field) | City | State | Donation E-Mail Address | Donation on Behalf of Walker | Donation Receipt Reference Number |

| X | userDisplayName1 | Denver | CO | user1 @domain.tld | Walker1 | user1-receipt-reference-number |

| X | userDisplayName2 | Denver | CO | user2 @domain.tld | Walker2 | user2-receipt-reference-number |

| X | userDisplayName3 | Denver | CO | user3 @domain.tld | Walker1 | user3-receipt-reference-number |

| X | userDisplayName4 | Denver | CO | user4 @domain.tld | Walker3 | user4-receipt-reference-number |

So, am I crazy or what? ;)

OR {hopeful look} maybe someone has already created such a plugin and I’m just missing it?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Desired: Plugin for Admin Interface View / Edit of BuddyPress Registration Fields’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar