Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

does this plugins exist?

• canutedechou

@canutedechou

after being looking for hours some specific plugins to enhance user experience on my buddypress and cant find it, i want to ask if anybody knows if this plugins exist? or if this options can be enabled on buddypress options panel:

1. add rich content to profiles, that users can add information, images or html code to their profile, like a landing page

2. Let users have their own blog. i read that buddypress has this feature, but cant figure out
    thanks a lot

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• @mercime
    Keymaster

@mercime

== Let users have their own blog. i read that buddypress has this feature ==
    That’s a WordPress Multisite feature which is supported by BuddyPress. Install WP, then create a network, then you have to allow user/s to create blogs in Network Admin > Network Settings.

.== users can add information, images or html code ==
    Images can be added in a variety of ways: a) your blog posts – the native WP gallery, and/d or via BP-compatible plugins like the b) free BP Media and the d) premium BP Gallery plugin. Test drive BuddyPress by logging in demo site at http://testbp.org/

Xevo
    Participant

@xevo

1. As far as I know, there’s nothing like this yet. Users can only add data through xprofile at the moment.

2. Activate multisite on your wordpress install.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘does this plugins exist?’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar