Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Admin Bar Menu… Page Not Found. We’re sorry, but we can’t find the page that you’re looking for.

• Has anyone seen this error using Bp. Any insight will go a far way.

From the admin menu (top bar), when trying to check notifications, I get a “Page not found”… “We’re sorry, but we can’t find the page that you’re looking for. Perhaps searching will help.” error… It’s weird because it only occurs when trying to check: (1) Group Invite Notifications, (2) Groups>Memberships, and (3) Groups>Invites…

Thanks
    Al

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• @mercime
    Keymaster

@mercime

https://codex.buddypress.org/troubleshooting/navigation-links-return-404-errors/
    – WP/BP versions?
    – Are you on Windows or Linux server?
    – Have you changed to bp-default theme?
    – Have you deactivated plugins except BuddyPress to isolate issue/s?

@mercime
    – WP/BP versions? WP – 3.3.1 / BP – 1.5.3.1

– Are you on Windows or Linux server? Linux Server

– Have you changed to bp-default theme? Yes… I tested a few themes.

– Have you deactivated plugins except BuddyPress to isolate issue/s? I have a total of 4 Plugins active… Better RSS Widget, Black Studio TinyMCE Widget, BuddyPress, Private BuddyPress… Originally I thought it was the Private BuddyPress plugin that was causing the issue. I deactivated it and the problem continued.

Thanks for your insight.

@mercime

I tired the link…. My permalink structure is set as such “/%postname%/”

I went in a save it again. No luck

A

FYI… When I click the view topic button on this site (to view this topic) I also received a PAGE NOT FOUND error. This pas to be a bug of some type. Please advise.

Al

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Admin Bar Menu… Page Not Found. We’re sorry, but we can’t find the page that you’re looking for.’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar