Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

How to link timestamp to the latest post (on group forums topic list)?

• k12onos
    Participant

@k12onos

Hi,

As seen in buddypress forum, in the topic list view you can see that the time stamp (x hours, x minutes ago..) of the latest post is linked to the actual latest post of the topic.

How do I implement this in my site? is this part of the default feature? or do I need to make any changes?

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

• k12onos
    Participant

@k12onos

Anyone knows how to do this? I have an idea about where to edit the template file.. but I don’t know what code I should use to generate a link to the latest post..

k12onos
    Participant

@k12onos

I’m still trying to find a way to do this. But unfortunately I’m lost.. Let me know if anyone has even the slightest clue about this, then maybe I can get somewhere.. :)

@mercime
    Keymaster

@mercime

@k12onos just to clarify, are you referring to the Group Forums (internal custom bbPress) or to Sitewide Forums (bbPress plugin)

k12onos
    Participant

@k12onos

I’m referring to the Group Forums (internal custom bbPress), not the sitewide one :)

k12onos
    Participant

@k12onos

I’ve kept looking and looking but I can’t seem to find the code which produce a link to the latest post of a topic.

Can someone in BuddyPress team share what is used in this buddypress forum to link the timestamp to the latest post? :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘How to link timestamp to the latest post (on group forums topic list)?’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar