Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

May implement a Town Index with buddypress.org?

• lselwd

@lselwd

May implement a Town Index with buddypress.org? I am familiar with WordPress.org…
    in main page I would like somethink like old yahoo.com categories… when click appear the category data with listings/urls/tel etc

I can not send email at http://testbp.org/ … is it fixed?

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Virtuali
    Participant

@gunju2221

Buddypress 1.3 will have options to create more of a category interface in it, like buddypress.org you see here.

Stay tuned! ;)

lselwd

@lselwd

when will come out?

@mercime
    Keymaster

@mercime

https://trac.buddypress.org/roadmap – need to fix active tickets first.

lselwd

@lselwd

if install current, may update to 1.3? This is usually without bugs?

lselwd

@lselwd

please answer both asap…

well I was reading “bp for dummies book”, and finished today, in current 1.5 version can implement this, can you provide any hint?

I mean:
    May implement a Town Index with buddypress.org? I am familiar with WordPress.org…
    in main page I would like something like old yahoo.com categories[Pharmacies, Restaurants, Bookshops, Hotels, Taxis,..]… when click appear a category[eg Pharmacies] data with listings/urls/tel etc appear listing all Pharmacies in town…

well I was reading “bp for dummies book”, and finished today, in current 1.5 version can implement this, can you provide any hint?

I mean:
    in main page I would like something like old yahoo.com categories[Pharmacies, Restaurants, Bookshops, Hotels, Taxis,..]… when click appear a category[eg Pharmacies] data with listings/urls/tel etc appear listing all Pharmacies in town…

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘May implement a Town Index with buddypress.org?’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar