Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Need help to make “Like” work in WP 3.2 and latest BO together

• ronia
    Participant

@ronia

Currently the “Favorite” that comes as BP default or the Buddypress Like plugin does not have Like integrated in blog and stream – that is if you Like a blog by clicking Like in blog teaser in activity stream that is not taken as Liking the Blog post nor does it show up in the actual post. This is confusing. Take for example FB’s Notes (= blog) you can Like the same both from the stream or from the actual post. This makes sense.

Trying with the latest WP+BP+no other plugin except the following one at a time, these are problems :
    i-like-this does not show like activity in buddypress stream
    i-blank-this does not work at all
    baw-like-unlike makes body of post disappear, also like buttons don’t show
    buddypress’s default “Like” is not integrated to blogs, that is no like button seen on blog posts so that you cannot like from there, or if you like from activity stream the blog post does not show how many likes it got
    the closest is buddypress like plugin, but if Like is done in the actual post it does not show under the blog teaser in the stream and does not show Like count also

What is the module or plugin used for “Like” in wordpress.com? Can it be used for multisite WordPress **with** like activity being shown in activity stream of buddypress?

Has anyone successfully implemented “Like” (any plugin) with latest WP (and BP) ?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• ronia
    Participant

@ronia

The title should read – Need help to make ”Like” work in WP 3.2 and latest BP together
    When I clicked Edit Topic there is a message – Page not found

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Need help to make “Like” work in WP 3.2 and latest BO together’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar