Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Page Not Found in bp-default and multisite subfolder

• intimez
    Participant

@intimez

buddypress network activated. create site in subfolder and then selected bp-default.

Clicked on activity, members, group, blog all have Page Not Found

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Have you set this in your wp-config.php?

`
    define ( ‘BP_ROOT_BLOG’, 2 );
    `

(or whatever the site ID is)

intimez
    Participant

@intimez

@DJPaul

I did not see that but added now. If more multisite subfolder use bp-default theme do I have to add each ID like this:
    define ( ‘BP_ROOT_BLOG’, 2 );
    define ( ‘BP_ROOT_BLOG’, 3 );
    define ( ‘BP_ROOT_BLOG’, 4 );

No, that’s just for switching which site buddypress runs on in a multisite install. If you want it to work on every site, use this:

define ( ‘BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG’, true );

intimez
    Participant

@intimez

@DJPaul

Thank you for the “define”. It works but bp-default theme does not obey site title for each site. I try to change in super admin and still nothing. Bug?

Probably! Submit a report on http://trac.buddypress.org so someone can check it out, thanks

Tyler
    Participant

@typete

define ( ‘BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG’, true );
    This didn’t work on my sites and I’m still getting the same errors described above but the define ( ‘BP_ROOT_BLOG’, 2 ); worked for the single site. Any ideas? You prob need more info…haha

If you’re trying to use BP-Default on the non-BP_ROOT_BLOG site, and BP_ENABLE_MULTIBLOG (which is a mysterious parameter at the best of times) doesn’t fix it, I suggest you edit header.php in your child theme and set the links directly (remove the calls to site_url(), IIRC).

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Page Not Found in bp-default and multisite subfolder’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar