Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Problem with subpages

• I installed Template Pack and created Pages (ie: Activity, profile, etc)
    Everything seems to be working fine except I cannot get the pages to accept my widgets in sidebar like other pages. And I cannot figure out how to view the subpages to these pages (ie: Activity/Personal, groups, favorites)

In the primary widget area on the sidebar there is message: Warning: array_key_exists() [function.array-key-exists]: The second argument should be either an array or an object in /home/content/19/7814519/html/wp-includes/widgets.php on line 858
    Primary Widget Area
    This theme has been designed to be used with sidebars. This message will no longer be displayed after you add at least one widget to the Primary Widget Area using the Appearance->Widgets control panel.

Can someone please lead me in the right direction? Thanks!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• @mercime
    Keymaster

@mercime

== I installed Template Pack and created Pages (ie: Activity, profile, etc) ==

Are you on BP trunk or BP 1.2.8? If you’re on BP 1.2.8, you do not “create” (Add New > Page – Activity – publish), you just add the links to your WP theme.

== I cannot get the pages to accept my widgets in sidebar ==

Delete the BP pages you created and let BP do its own thing with the BP template files transferred to your active WP theme during the compatibility process.

== This theme has been designed to be used with sidebars. ==

That warning is not caused by the integration process, that’s in the sidebar.php of your WP theme. Which one are you using?

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘Problem with subpages’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar