Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

User seems logged out on Pages

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

• Caderial
    Participant

@caderial

You can check it out here on our testsite
    http://4villains.org/WPtestBed

Caderial
    Participant

@caderial

can anyone help, i have asked about this on several other posts similar to this issue and yet have had no response? been waiting a few days before opening this issue. Have i asked this in the wrong place?

Caderial
    Participant

@caderial

I can’t launch my site until this has been resolved can anyone help me , i’m getting desperate. even some suggestion of where to start , ways i can check for whats happening, anything!

@mercime
    Keymaster

@mercime

The first thought is cache plugin not working well in your install. The second thought is outdated theme or plugin.

1st step in troubleshooting, change to bp-default theme and deactivate all plugins except BuddyPress.

Caderial
    Participant

@caderial

as stated above i have already
    -Reverting to buddypress default theme
    -Turning off all my plugins and reactivating them one by one. (both default and Default BP theme)
    -Using BP profile as homepage ( which worked for the immediate login but when they click Home at the top they are seeming logged out until refresh again)

as for the cache plugin i haven’t installed anything for cache, ids that a default plugin?

Caderial
    Participant

@caderial

Still seeking a resolution to this issue , i cannot launch my site without fixing this first.

Caderial
    Participant

@caderial

Bump…Still looking for assistance on this, Please help if you can think of ANYTHING at all that might resolve this issue.

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘User seems logged out on Pages’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar