Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

What’s happened to my background?

• Hi, I’ve made some slight modifications to my buddypress/wordpress site and everything worked fine… But now I loaded up my site today (after not making any changes since it last worked) and the background colour for my main content area has disappeared. It now just has a few white patches but the rest is see through…

Take a look: http://www.petsknowbest.co.uk/test/kids

How do I fix this? I want the main content area to be white again.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• r-a-y
    Keymaster

@r-a-y

Try this in your stylesheet:
    #content #leftSidebar, #sidebar .padder {padding:0 !important;}

That didn’t work r-a-y but thanks for trying. It didn’t change a thing :(

Does anybody else have a solution? I need the content area background to be white again.

I’m not sure it has anything to do with the css style sheet because I uploaded the original default sheet in place of the one I’d modified and nothing changed so something is blocking it…

@mercime
    Keymaster

@mercime

div#content div.padder { background-color: #ffffff; }

Excellent – thank you. I fixed it by adding a #content { background-color:#ffffff; } to the end of the css file. I’m sure I didn’t delete that from the original but it’s working now so it’s all good…

What I want to do now…

I want to make it so the “Login Box” at the top of the page is only displayed to logged out users. If a user is logged in, I want that to be replaced with a message that says “Hello (username here) – click HERE to logout.

Anyone know how to do this?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘What’s happened to my background?’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar