Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

wp-admin-bar only shows ‘delete group’ under admin options?

• Dwenaus
    Participant

@dwenaus

This has been bothering me for a while now. in the top admin bar (the black one with opacity) there is a menu item called ‘Admin Options’. It only ever shows me one thing: delete group. It would be so much more helpful if it showed me all the admin menus for that group. Anyone know why it doesn’t?

As an aside, that admin bar could use some lovin, it is powerful and has potential but right now it has minor usability problems. For example the ‘My Account’ menu is too wide, and so it makes moving the mouse over to select something an onerous task. Maybe defaulting it to white would be a nice change as well, because right now it’s so… dark. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Dwenaus
    Participant

@dwenaus

bump

qbuster
    Participant

@qbuster

I too am frustrated by the lack of functional/appearance control of the admin bar. Mine varies in colour and contrast depending on which part of my site one is located.

Just how does one tweak the admin bar?

Dwenaus
    Participant

@dwenaus

add this code to your Buddypress child theme style.css :

#wp-admin-bar .padder { background-color: #333; background-image: none; }

and if you want it to go full wide then use this instead
    #wp-admin-bar .padder, #wp-admin-bar { background-color: #333; background-image: none; }

does anyone know the answer to why admin menu in the admin bar only ever shows ‘delete group’ it seems like it could show call the group admin options.

Dwenaus
    Participant

@dwenaus

I guess i’ll add this a bug under trac, and maybe find a solution.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘wp-admin-bar only shows ‘delete group’ under admin options?’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar