Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Admin page does not show up – I can’t enter into admin page

• I’ve recently installed BuddyPress and since then I can’t enter into admin page. I’m logging in as usual by the meta file “Log in”, but then page refreshes, and there “Site management” link doesn’t appear. When I try to jump onto the page via web (i.e. http://www.domain.org//wp-admin/), the error message “You don’t have enough permission for this page” appears.
    My web site has WordPress 3.01 and phpMyAdmin Ver. 2.8.2.4 and MySQL Ver. 5.0.77
    I would appreciate any help on this issue.

Levent

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

• Mohammed Salim
    Participant

@salimmohd82

I am having a similar issue
    I am running in XAMPP which has apache running on port 80

After installing WP i copied BP to my plugins folder, i clicked on activate link in my plugin manage page
    My apache stops,

Can anybody please share some thoughts

I think its the issue with the port listening some BP features
    alim

p3aul
    Participant

@p3aul

Same thing here!
    After I installed buddypress and activate the default theme I viewed the webpage and there is nbo where to login as admin. When I logged out, I couldn’t log in again as admin. What gives? Is anyone going to answer this question?
    Paul

p3aul
    Participant

@p3aul

Ok I think I might have a partial answer. Levent, using your model URL, I was able to get in to the admin section. You might possibly have typed yours in wrong. Looking in widgets I noticed that “Meta” was deactivated. I moved it over to the sidebar and now everything works fine. Hope this helps. Shame on you more knowledgeable members for not responding right away
    Paul

@salimmohd82: I was having the same issue as you described it, but I downloaded the last version of xampp and now Buddypress works and Apache stays running as expected. I was working with Xampp 1.6.0 but now I use 1.7.4.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Admin page does not show up – I can’t enter into admin page’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar