Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

BuddyPress Blocks Member Access to Network Dashboard When Logged In

• oraclesoftruth
    Participant

@oraclesoftruth

First off, when I login as a member and not the network super admin, the Dashboard menu does not display at the top so members have no way to access the WP Dashboard from their accounts.

I want members to be able to create new blog sites on their accounts. The current configuration will not allow members to access the backend to set up a new site or manage their accounts.

Second, BuddyPress Pages are displaying to members that are logged in on the main network when it should not. I configured it to activate on Blog “2” and not my Primary Network Blog, since it uses an Non BuddyPress Theme. I do not want Buddy Press to be active on the main site. I simply want BuddyPress to be available to members who want to configure their own Buddy Press Theme sites.

Is there another alternative other than deactivating BuddyPress? If I deactivate BuddyPress. Then no one can create a BuddyPress community or use any BuddyPress themes.

It seems as though BuddyPress is forcing me to use a BuddyPress Theme on my main network site. Although I don’t want to use a BuddyPress theme. I simply want to allow BuddyPress to be available to members who choose to use BuddyPress when they create a new site.

Any help will be appreciated! Thanks.
    Oracles

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘BuddyPress Blocks Member Access to Network Dashboard When Logged In’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar