Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Wont Install BuddyPress

• Hi,

I recently installed WordPress, and immdiately went to go and install buddypress. And when I pressed the install button inside wordpress, it went to the next page and stopped at the the unpacking the package. I waited for awhile and nothing happed. I refreshed the page and i even tryed downloading both ways from wordpress, and to installing the zip file and nothing seems to work. I also deactivated the plugins and went to default theme to see if that worked but didnt.. Is there anything else i can do. Please Help.

Thank You

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• BW Marketing & Design
    Participant

@bwmarketingdesign

I also had this problem. Installing the plugin from WordPress is not working. I downloaded the zip and am going to try to upload using ftp later today.

Teriann Shrum
    Participant

@kittydigitize

I’m on round four with this same problem. I complete the install, but any changes made in the BP settings aren’t reflecting upon clicking “VISIT SITE”. I’ve torn the whole thing down 3 times and now I’m starting again. Not sure what I’m doing wrong. It’s pretty darn self-explanatory. I’ve installed some of the BP themes and come back to a BLANK page with nothing on it and no way to recover.

Help would be great at this point. As you can tell, I don’t give up easily! LOL!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Wont Install BuddyPress’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar