Skip to:
Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Create a new wp-admin

• hi, i have a question about the admin panel

is there any possible way that i can make a new admin panel where there will be two different url.

For example:
    1. is mywebsite.com/wo-admin (default)
    2. is mywebsite.com/submit <– this is what i want to do

how can i make this possible and what i want is, the user can register just as a contributor and only saw thier profil setting, and create a new post…

No dashboard needed ( i mean, everything is all new look, customised and contirubutor will have no idea that we are on wordpress)

Sorry for my poor english. thanks in advance

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

• @mercime
    Keymaster

@mercime

@azreeceli – based on your post, you want to allow your user to post and want to customize the admin dashboard so the user won’t even know that their posting in the back-end by theming the back-end to look like the front-end of the site. That’s is do-able but a lot of work which = paid work.
    There’s a way to allow your users to post from the front-end,install Jet QuickPress plugin.https://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/jet-quickpress/

Nahum
    Participant

@nahummadrid

are there any themes that have backend stylesheets to match the front come standard. theme developers maybe should start thinking in terms of doing this for wpmu and bp themes. i’ve done both functions to style the backend and custom frontend post forms…styling the wp dashboard to look like the front is definitely easier, you should check out wpengineer.com on how to do it.

*come to think of it, i’m going to reach out to the theme devs of the themes i use and ask about that

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Create a new wp-admin’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar