Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Password Reset/Change Problem

• jonobradley

@jonobradley

Hi guys,

I’ve just had a user try and reset/change their password and get this error:

`Password change section: Warning: require_once(wp-includes/registration.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/doghouse/domains/doghousegamer.com/public_html/index/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-settings.php on line 40

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required ‘wp-includes/registration.php’ (include_path=’.:/usr/local/php5/lib/php’) in /home/doghouse/domains/doghousegamer.com/public_html/index/wp-content/plugins/buddypress/bp-core/bp-core-settings.php on line 40`

Any thoughts on how to make this function work?

Thanks,

Jono Bradley

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

• Tammie Lister

@karmatosed

My first thought would be what theme are you using? If not the default BuddyPress one try that if you are able and see if you get the same result.

It would probably help to get a little more information too please. What version of WordPress and BuddyPress are you using? If possible a link to you site too could help.

jonobradley

@jonobradley

@Tammie Lister

Of course, sorry about the lack of information.

The theme I’m using is PlatformPro and we haven’t upgraded too WordPress 3.2.1 as some of the plugins (ie. the login bar) don’t work with 3.2.1 yet.

Thanks,

Jono Bradley

@mercime
    Keymaster

@mercime

wp-includes/registration.php has been deprecated since version WP 3.1. What WP/BP versions are you on then? Plugin or theme conflict. Deactivate all plugins except BuddyPress and change to bp-default theme.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Password Reset/Change Problem’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar