Content
Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

FYI: Citizen Kane, BuddyPress widget theme or BP columns UPDATE

• modemlooper

@modemlooper

If you are using Citizen Kane, BuddyPress widget theme or BP columns I’ve updated them to 1.3, fixed numerous bugs and will upload them as soon as BP 1.3 gets released.

BuddyPress Mobile is getting a new look and that will be out soon as well.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Nice, looking forward to BP Mobile

modemlooper

@modemlooper

@el_terko you can view the progress here http://dev.go-themes.com/

WOW.
    If U need any sort of translation to spanish, just let me know

modemlooper

@modemlooper

@el_terko what ever language you use for your BP install then the mobile theme will use that too.

thealchemist

@thealchemist

Oh. Pooh. Just when I thought I had my site settled. hahaha. Maybe i’ll give myself a week to get up the courage to update Citizen Kane. BTW I “borrowed” the code that puts the login into the sidebar into my first Woo Themes to BP theme conversion and it ALMOST works perfectly.

roman
    Participant

@romanriebow

hi @modemlooper,

first of all thanks very much for all you’re doing for the bp community im crossing you as author very often when trying out plugins or themes ;)

i wanted to have an additional sidebar on the left, so i installed and activated “Buddypress widget themes” first of all.
    I didi have aditional columns, but without any function. They were not displayed when dragging any widget into it – do ihave to activate it somehow?
    Now im trying BP columns which seem to work fine first but had display errors when using another plugin i use: Jet Event System – the additional columns are not shown any more when i click on the events…

– im using wp 3.04 and bp 1.2.7

best regards and thanks
    roman

modemlooper

@modemlooper

I need to update these themes. I’ll go over them in the next few days.

modemlooper

@modemlooper

FYI: I will be moving these themes out of the WordPress repo. It takes too long for BuddyPress themes to get reviewed and updated. I have a group here so you can get updates. https://buddypress.org/community/groups/citizen-kane-theme/

roman
    Participant

@romanriebow

@modemlooper: hi is “citizen kane” the continuation theme of “widget theme” or “bp columns” or a combination or just a complete new one?
    thanks for illumination ;)
    best regards roman

modemlooper

@modemlooper

Different theme. I’m not supporting widget theme any longer. I may make columns into a custom theme.

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘FYI: Citizen Kane, BuddyPress widget theme or BP columns UPDATE’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar