Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

Rotating Banner Job for Buddypress

• Ben
    Participant

@mrbeno

I think this is the right place to post a job here?

I am looking to set up rotating banners under the header of Buddypress default theme (unless you know of a better spot or easier theme to work with for banners) Here are my basic options that I need.

-Easy upload (as simple as attaching a banner from your hardrive as a gif/jpg)
    -Dimensions really do not matter but the larger the better
    -Availability to post widget side banners 200×200 or something (optional)
    -Back End stats (basically to show the customer proof that the banner had so many impressions and clicks and possibly proof of duration that the banner ran for) This is optional though depending up price.
    -Banners should be on every page if possible.

Basically, I just need the availability to place my own created banners for local businesses on my site with a simple upload technique. I plan on about rotating 10 banners (but not limited to). I have been trying to do this myself with suggestions from others but having a hard time.

I will be up front, I am not rich at all, but I do believe in fair and just payment for services to make this work out efficiently. I am also graphic artist, so if you are in need of logos, banners, biz cards ect… Then possibly we could make a tradeoff?

Please message me if you are interested, and even if I do not go with you, please list other services and examples of what you have done or the extent of what you can do for Buddypress Plugins.

That is basically it, now this job can be for someone who sets up some kind of banner system using existing plugins or any other method like open x as suggested before at this site. I don’t think I can afford a custom plugin.

Please message me if you are interested in this.

One more thing. I am also looking for someone to check my site over to make sure everything is in tact and set up the “backup” plugin (I tried before but got errors), but this will be after or possibly included if I can afford it.

I am running off of my Hostgator reseller account which is shared hosting if that matters, but the main reason for the banners is to support my site when I move it to dedicated hosting and add MU.

Thanks,
    Ben

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Rotating Banner Job for Buddypress’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar