Forum Replies Created
Just to add to the troubleshooting, I have changed themes to an out of the box unmodified buddypress theme (not the default but another) and I am still getting the issue. When logged into the admin the images all there come up fine so I don’t think it is related to WordPress, but rather something related to buddypress css or something else in buddypress.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. You can check out the site at http://sharepointindex.com.
Dennis i tried the bracket trick and also checked my whole css they are closed properly
1. Which version of WP/MU are you running? 2.9.2
2. Did you install WP/MU as a directory or subdomain install? Subdomain
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? Root
4. Did you upgraded from a previous version of WP/MU? If so, from which version? Yes 2.9
5. Was WP/MU functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. Yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? 188.8.131.52
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? yes whatever the previous version wa
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? yes lots
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? using the bp-widget theme based on the unplugged theme
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? no
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? no
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? came with it built in
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files. no errors on server, just get a 404 error for images from the /files/… locations including the header.
14. Which company provides your hosting? superhosting.com
Did what you said and it turned out the be the BPChat plugin causing all the problems. Just FYI for anyone else running into issues like this
So I just deleted everything again and then reinstalled WPMU and then 1.2RC2. Same thing, strange thing. I can get to the home page and it loads fine, but then no other pages run they all are 404 errors. I am on surpass hosting. Can someone help me?