Forum Replies Created
I tried with Google Chrome and Firefox. Also deleted all the cookies and tried again.
I did a “select * from wp_users;”. The “user_status” field has the value “0” for all the users including the admin user.
Am I looking at the right values?
@DJPaul: Yes, those user accounts were activated before attempting to log in.
I had used a fresh installation.
1. Installed WP using the instructions given at https://codex.wordpress.org/Installing_WordPress.
2. Installed BP according to the “Manual Installation” steps given at https://codex.buddypress.org/getting-started/setting-up-a-new-installation.
3. When WP prompted “BuddyPress is ready. You’ll need to activate a BuddyPress compatible theme to take advantage of all of the features.”, I used the BuddyPress Default 1.2.7 theme.
4. I try to login as a normal user and nothing happens.
5. I try to login as admin-user and I can log in correctly.
6. If I disable buddypress, I can log in as a non-admin user.
7. If I enable BP again, I can’t login as a non-admin user.
Please let me know if I can provide any other information.
Sorry, but Is there any other forum/mailing-list/group/discussion-board where I can get help regarding this issue?
I am sorry.. I am a newbie and I am not sure how to work my way out OR get help.
Is there any other forum/mailing-list/group/discussion-board where I can get help regarding this issue?
Only the Admin Account can Login to Buddypress.
Non-Admin users can log-in only when BuddyPress is disabled.
Is there any solution to this?
Can this problem be solved by reverting to any older Buddypress version?