1. Which version of WordPress are you running? 3.2.1
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? not sure
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? subdirectory
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? no
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. Yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? latest, installed yesterday
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? No
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? BbPress and CubePoints Buddypress Integration
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes? customized
10. Have you modified the core files in any way? no
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? no
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? came with it.
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting? uk2.net
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else? linux