Forum Replies Created
1. Which version of WordPress are you running?
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install?
installed on root
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory?
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version?
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting.
6. Which version of BP are you running?
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version?
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones?
9. Are you using the standard BuddyPress themes or customized themes?
10. Have you modified the core files in any way?
11. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php?
12. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in?
no bbPress yet
13. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
14. Which company provides your hosting? all-inkl.com (Germany)
15. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
Hi, when I created first a group in Buddypress, page title appeared correct on all buddypress pages.
After making changes to divi theme options, part of page title on buddypress pages disappeared.
Only website name appear in Page title, but nothing else.
Or maybe somebody else can help.
How can I modify ‘bp_nouveau_get_groups_directory_nav_items’ with apply_filter to make “my-groups” default in directory listing?
@rgilman gist is not available anymore and I tried myself to fix it with very little php knowledge and got nowhere. Do you might like to share it here? Thanks