Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

1.7.1 update, register/activity/members list pages not working

• g35fan
    Participant

@g35fan

I try to keep all my plugins updated and today saw that BP 1.7.1 was available. I upgraded and didn’t think twice. I check a few hours later and my Register page, Activity page and Members List pages (only BP pages I have on my site) are not working. The pages all appear, but the content section is completely blank. The login form, forums, news pages, everything else is fine.

I used vaultpress to restore to last nights backup and it works fine again so it’s definitely the update (I didn’t do anything else today)

Using latest version of WP installed in a directory on a Godaddy server. Using BP 1.7.1 but now back to 1.7. I have a few plugins but they never effected anything with 1.7. All are updated to latest versions: Akismet, bbpress, buddypress, bulletproof security, gD press attachments, jetpack, postloop, vaultpress, wangGuard, wordpress seo.

Using a custom theme too. I should have tried to switch back to the default theme sorry!

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

• arcoleg
    Participant

@arcoleg

hi every body i have also updated my buddypress.when i check, my members list does not show up.what should i do please.also i want to let you know guys that BP is great

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • The topic ‘1.7.1 update, register/activity/members list pages not working’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar