Pages
Categories
Search
Bottom

1.7 Beta 1 – Theme compatability css issue

• linusf
    Participant

@linusf

Does anyone have an idea why this is happening in the sidebar? (Fresh install with only BuddyPress 1.7 Beta 1 installed and Twenty Twelve as theme.)

View post on imgur.com

…. I have my suspicions this might not be a BuddyPress issue but rahter something else,  hence I wanted to post it here before making a ticket. However I can’t seem to reproduce it with another widget at this time.

Regards

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Why what is happening? Always state what you perceive as an issue, as it may not be clear especially when there isn’t actually an issue as such.

I’m assuming you expect to see those mini avatars as a block running left to right. In reality the avatars and the parent elements do not have the styles necessary to render that visual, you will need to add those styles.

To effect the ability to render BP in any theme  and given there can be not advance idea of how a theme may look it’s necessary to style the BP elements as little as possible simply adding some essential defaults while attempting to let the actual themes  properties inherit where they can.

Renato Alves
    Participant

@espellcaste

@hnla Good point… We need first understand what you expected to appear before telling what might be wrong.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘1.7 Beta 1 – Theme compatability css issue’ is closed to new replies.
Skip to toolbar