2.1 Bugs – Activity
I have read the article on the “bp_has_activities() queries” (Article Here) and I believe these issues are unrelated. My understanding is the article boils down to “Some plugins may lose functionality if they rely on the depreciated query”, but let me know if I miss read it.
When navigating to the “My Activity” (Personal and Others), or “Site Wide Activity Directory”, the Message, “Sorry, There was not activity found. Please try a different filter.”, displays. If you select a different filter, then go back to “Everything”, All the correct activity displays.
Here are some screen shots of the issue in order of the actions;
To make sure this wasn’t a plugin conflict I disabled all plugins except BuddyPress and activated the default 2014 theme outside its child theme. There are no core modifications to BuddyPress and the only bp-custom.php mods are Avatar dimensions. I have updated BuddyPress and WordPress in sequence with every release. The WordPress is a Multisite Install.
Let me know if there is anything I can do to help diagnose the issue.
Exciting new changes to the BuddyPress great work to all involved!
- The topic ‘2.1 Bugs – Activity’ is closed to new replies.