Categories
Search
Bottom

2 buddypress pages not calling model properly

• permatheque
    Participant

@permatheque

Hello,

I am installing a buddypress with a Divi on the latest version of wordpress.

Most of pages : all member’s pages, are working properly, calling header, siderbar, footer and css.

The 3 others Members, Website-acivity and Groupes are broken : don’t call the sidebar and footer, or don’t call css at all, sidebar and footer. They get the name of a post of the website (the latest), but evening the post shows properly the sidebar 🙂

It was already the case before i added widget in the sidebar, the trouble might not come from this

By uninstalling, reinsTalling, suppressing pages, restoring, reactivating, changes modeles tones of times… The members page came to show the Header css properly, but still not sidebar and footer. The two others nothing happened, stil totaly broken.

The strange fact is : when I play the preview from the editor, they all works perfectly, the sidebar, header, footer and all the css is perfectly loaded !

I put the wp debug, wp log, no error nothing

I created models for, no change

Someone feel having an idea about ? Thank you in advance, I stuck on it and don’t know programming. Thank you

https://www.harmonie-holistique.org/groupes/

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Skip to toolbar