I am getting the following error when members click the join button for groups.
The requested URL /groups/xbox/join was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
They are being sent to this address when they click the link. http://btdtwebsite.com/groups/xbox/join?_wpnonce=7a3e41c6f7
1. Which version of WordPress are you running? 4.7.4
2. Did you install WordPress as a directory or subdomain install? Directory
3. If a directory install, is it in root or in a subdirectory? Root
4. Did you upgrade from a previous version of WordPress? If so, from which version? yes 4.7.1
5. Was WordPress functioning properly before installing/upgrading BuddyPress (BP)? e.g. permalinks, creating a new post, commenting. yes
6. Which version of BP are you running? 2.8.2
7. Did you upgraded from a previous version of BP? If so, from which version? yes 2.7.4
8. Do you have any plugins other than BuddyPress installed and activated? If so, which ones? YES
Analytics Cat 1.0.2
Photo Gallery 1.3.37
Ultimate Social Media PLUS 2.6.1
User Role Editor 4.32.3
WP Discord 0.3.6
PHP Event Calendar 1.5.9
Remove Dashboard Access 1.1.3
New User Approve 1.7.4
9. Are you using the standard WordPress theme or customized theme? Standard
10. Which theme do you use ? 2017
11. Have you modified the core files in any way? no
12. Do you have any custom functions in bp-custom.php? no
13. If running bbPress, which version? Or did your BuddyPress install come with a copy of bbPress built-in? listed earlier
14. Please provide a list of any errors in your server’s log files.
15. Which company provides your hosting? ipage
16. Is your server running Windows, or if Linux; Apache, nginx or something else?
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.